Tuesday, August 24, 2010

David Says 
Hi, I'm David, the Camera/Sound/Tough Guy... I'm not really the writer type but I'll give it a go. I would like to let you know what I have been up to while down in Cape Town.

19th August, Marike and I met up with on-line editor Jaco Laubscher to sort out the workflow, for me to meet him and just listen to each others ideas. We went to a "Rasta" type restaurant, Jamaican-Me-Crazy, got a meal and had a chat. "KleinJaco", as people call him apparently, was a lekker guy, really professional, with cool ideas. All in all the meeting went well and I feel confident he will get the program looking slick.

22nd August, meeting with my buddy, Philip "Philter" Erasmus, that is going to design the graphics for MaritaKook. We met in the heart of Cape Town where all the "cool" people hang...Kloof Street, at a place called Cafe Sofia. 

Philter had done a few designs and had a fantastic idea for the logo and some cool ideas for the intro sequence and marketing strategies. I have known Phil for a long time and I'm very confident in his amazing design skills, and ideas, so I'm super positive he is going to be helping us with the program, he is a definite asset.

Things are looking positive for the trip, and I'm sure with the strong editing and graphics in good hands, we will be delivering an amazing program.

No comments:

Post a Comment